Ok, so I just fooled you. There exists no Fabian Method out there, only one guy using it and that is me. It has kind of evolved through the years and ended up being a good way of keeping my body very healthy. Since 1985 I have only been away from work 2 days, so it's not too bad. I will use a few posts here to try to sum it up.
Just a collection of odd things that I do or that I try to avoid doing. I am actually not trying to better my body, I just try to keep it working more or less the way it was designed to do:
1. The theory is based on the concept that the spirit and the body are two very separate things. These days these two parts kind of hang together like a composite (not like an alloy). In one of his e-meter books LRH describes this as a thumb that for some reason has got a sharp object in it. He says that the thumb is the spirit and the hurtful sharp thing is the body. This is a cute picture that has been admired by many, but it is false. From a body's viewpoint it is the sharp object (a spirit) that is a foreign hurtful thing, doing lots of damage to the body (the thumb) by stupid habits and reckless behaviour. So part of my success with keeping my body healthy is turning LRH's viewpoint on it's head, a good start.
2. My body is of course the same thing as what Dennis calls The Human Ape in his writings. It works on it's own separate postulates that are kind of hardwired into it, and most spirits know nothing about the body's postulate structure. How could he when he is not a body? The body of the human ape is of course a kind of advanced construction that nobody on this planet could be able to recreate, so they tend to mess with it instead. I did too, starting with LRH's recommended vitamin and minerals dose (the purification dose). I did the Purification Rundown too, but have too little data on it to recommend it to others. But I was very happy with the results. I also continued to take that dose for many years afterwards, but I'm now taking it only about 2-3 times a week as that feels better. I sometimes double the Niacin dose up to 200mg.
About recreating the body of the human ape, I am of course lying to you again. It's rather easy to do if you are a guy willing to find a cutie and fûck her a few times. But people are complicated these days..
3. I have no exciting things to tell you guys about eating, because I eat what I want. This includes meat and fish and bread and vegetables of many sorts, chocolate and coca cola and real butter and cream. But I always stayed away from synthetic sweeteners using stevia instead. My philosophy here is about plenty of variation, good quality and "back to the basics". This is what my body likes. And if I get an urge in some direction I usually get hold of the thing and eat it.
4. I don't smoke any more, but there was no real difference healthwise after quitting.
5. Physical work is part of my daily life, but not very hard stuff. I would guess I walk 2-3 hours every day as that is part of my work. I sleep 6-9 hours.
6. My opinion is that all human bodies are slightly different because there is a continual genetic experiment built into the whole species, a kind of auto correction going on through time. This is not evolution, but a mechanism to ensure that human ape type bodies work well and stay on the planet forever. Because of this slight difference between bodies I leave room for the possibility that some food is wrong for some people. But good luck to anyone trying to convince me to change my diet after more than 60 years of success with just following my own taste. That train has left the platform.